After you claim your invoices, you are redirected to the Review screen. You are now ready to review and validate the extracted data from your invoices.
1. Navigate and make any needed adjustments to your document. You can page through a multi-page invoice or change its orientation with the controls shown below. (Orientation should always be correct, however, since we automatically correct this during import.)
2. You can find invoice metadata in the Document Details Panel (far right third of the screen) by clicking on the "i" icon.
3. Edit the values in the Results tab as needed. (Results are found in the Document Details Panel (far right third of the screen) by clicking on the document icon.
Note: The confidence value represents how accurate our AI model believes it is when pulling the information from the invoice. For example, our AI model is 99% confident it is pulling the correct Invoice Number in Figure 1.
4. If vendor matching is configured, confirm that the correct vendor has been matched in the Vendor field. For help, refer to Reviewing Vendor Matching Results.
5. If your invoice contains a table, Semantik will automatically extract the line items and store them in the Line Items card for your review. For more information, refer to:
6. Click Complete Review to send the invoice and data to the ERP (or configured target system).
7. Repeat this process for all invoices assigned to you.