This article describes how to import and configure a Microsoft PowerAutomate flow template that will create a CSV file from your processed invoices, and automatically upload it to OneDrive.
This flow is based on the Ephesoft Semantik for Invoices Connector, which helps you to create flows with Semantik by eliminating the need to manually configure a webhook in Settings.
You will need a Microsoft Power Automate premium account.
You will need a OneDrive for Business account.
Step 1: Add the Ephesoft Semantik for Invoices Connectors
First, add the Ephesoft Semantik for Invoices Connector to your connections in Power Automate.
1. Log in to Microsoft Power Automate.
2. Go to Data > Connections.
3. Click + New connection.
4. Search for and add the Ephesoft Semantik for Invoices connector.
5. Click Create and follow the instructions to connect Semantik Invoice to Power Automate.
Step 2: Download the Template
Next, download the template flow for converting processed invoices to CSV format. This is available from Ephesoft Labs on GitHub.
1. Go to the Semantik.Toolkit.PowerAutomate on Ephesoft Labs.
2. Click Code > Download ZIP to create a new ZIP file containing all files within the repository.
3. In the downloaded ZIP file, open the InvoiceToCSV folder and copy the Microsoft.Flow.zip to a temporary location. This is the ZIP file you will upload to Power Automate.
Step 3: Import the Template
Finally, import the template flow into Power Automate and make any changes as needed.
1. In Power Automate, navigate to My Flows > Import.
2. Upload the Microsoft.Flow.zip file.
3. From the Import package page, click the Select during import link for each required connection and select or create the connection.
4. Click Import, wait for the page to refresh, and verify the import was successful.
If desired, you can edit the following default configurations in the flow.
When a Semantik invoice has completed review
The name of the webhook as it will appear in Semantik under Settings > Export.
Value (of folder path)
Set OneDrive Invoice Folder Path
The path in OneDrive where the exported CSV and PDF files will be saved. By default, this is configured to create a top-level folder named InvoiceData.
Value (of CSV content)
Create header-footer CSV content
The invoice data that will be added to the CSV file. By default, all fields are configured.
5. Click Save, and turn the flow on.
You successfully set up a Microsoft Power Automate flow to convert a processed invoice into a CSV file and save it to OneDrive!